Monday, April 12, 2010

New Walking Sticks

Tried out the walking sticks today for a 3 hr 20 min walk. We headed out at 7:30 a.m. and returned at 10:50. Went through town to the estuary and back. The little ducks diving down with just their tails up in the air is so funny!

I don't have much time now to get some heavy duty training in! Hopefully it will go smoothly and no injuries. Mind you still feeling the sore shoulder/arm for almost a year now. I do hope that it will not cause me too much grief when I start training with backpack on. Decided not to wear my new Solomon Wings 2 trail runners yet, as I haven't really checked them out well enough indoors. Must get at that this week, so that I can start checking them out on the roads/trails before heading to Spain - in exactly 3 weeks today! Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment