Saturday, May 1, 2010

My God is so BIG

According to the following map the first day doesn't seem all that daunting does it? Hmmm ...



Yet, the elevation chart below, of the 800 km route between St Jean Pied de Port and Santiago de Compostela, reveals that the first day of 31 km from St Jean Pied de Port, France to Roncesvalles, Spain is really all about climbing straight up 'Mount Crumpit,' the Grinch's mountain in 'Whoville!'




I am so glad that I have a God that is bigger than any mountain ... this reminds me of the children's chorus that says My God is so big so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do. The mountains are God's, the valleys are God's, the stars are God's handiwork too - My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do."


I will sing this as I climb the Pyrenees - surely it can be accomplished in God's strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment